Selecting different option from the color wheel in the blend docker can produce interesting effects.
- Open Corel DRAW.
- Draw square using rectangle tool. Fill it with red color.
- Draw another square using rectangle tool. Fill it with green color.
- Select both the shapes.
- Go to menu.
- Effects > Blend
- Select blend color tab.
- This time select the next option that is counter clockwise path.
- Please make a note that counter clockwise path from red to green covers less colors than clockwise path.
- But it will cover the colors from red to green, accommodating more colors than direct path.
- Press “Apply”
- You will get the blend effect with intermediate colors of counter clockwise path in the intermediate steps.
Simplicity is the shortest distance between two points – Zen
Fri, Feb 13 2009 11:38