CorelDraw on its final leg!

For a while now I have been trying to convince myself that the powers that be would turn this program around and once more be the great program it was. Way back then, Illustrator couldn't even compare! Now, it looks that I will have to jump ship and go to bed with whom at one point was "The Enemy".

With update 4 Corel has given its once flagship program the "coup de grace". Working with Corel since version 5, never had a version so buggy to the point of rendering it worthless! Crashes so often that it becomes unbearable. Features like Fit Text To Path are now worthless to a professional user now, among others more.

Obviously, Corel do not care and will not cater to customer like us. The company seems to be geared towards creating gimmicky features that bring nothing to the program other than make it buggy.

I will keep lurking the forums once in a while and if (nothing short of a miracle happens), if I ever hear anything good about improvements to the program, I may come back. I know Corel don't give a hoot about my 200 upgrade dollars but at least I got this off my chest and who knows, if enough of us paying customers start exiting; perhaps somebody will listen!!!