Proper procedure to install CorelDRAW X7 (or any software for that matter) on workstations in a Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials DOMAIN.

Is there a proper procedure here?  I don't mean to do a mass deployment (.msi GPO) from the server to a hundred employee machines...  just a few machines.

My problem is the network used to be just a WORKGROUP.

But now a DOMAIN.

So when I went to create new domain user account on my workstation, now my PROFILE is also new and empty and it's like setting up a new machine again.  If I log in LOCALLY, I can work normally until then, but it's not on the DOMAIN at that point.  Is this going to cause a registering / activation problem installing CorelDraw X7 on my machine AGAIN using a DOMAIN user account versus the typical LOCAL (workgroup) account it is already installed on?  Is Corel going to see this ONE install as TWO now?  ONE originally installed as LOCAL, and ONE on the DOMAIN account?  After I migrate to DOMAIN, I will not be using the LOCAL profile account anymore.

Same goes for additional machines.  Employee on each.  What happens when they quit, and I need to add another DOMAIN user name for them...  WIll I have to reinstall Corel again each time and /or register / activate each and every time?  Seems it may count against me with it's limit?  I don't want to treat the workstation as a device that is SHARED.  i.e. domain name: PC01 which the employee uses...quits, then another employee comes along, using same PC01 domain account every time...  I want to be able to assign a new USER DOMAIN ACCCOUNT for new employee.

Thanks for any help here.

PS..  there is a server program called Windows Enabler that is used to copy my LOCAL PROFILE and all it's settings etc  to the NEW DOMAIN USER ACCOUNT's profile... I will have to look into that.  I guess I just don't want activation problems going from local user accounts to domain accounts now for a server environment.  Seems it shouldn't;t matter, since it should be locked to each MACHINE, and not user.  Should be able to share X7 on 1 pc among different users 1 at a time that is.  I know, not more than 1 install running at a time per license per machine... I get that.