CORELDRAW X7 64 BIT VERSION PROBLEMS

Every day it is something in Corel Draw X7 that does not work . Today and other days the ungroup/group function does not work when selecting a grouped object. The line/outline tool has never worked- the property bar always stays at 1:1 scale. Only the F12 shortcut to the outline gives me the correct line weights based on the scale I am using for the drawing. The size tool never works properly- only when you move the object, does the size of the object read correctly. Only when I close Corel or reboot the computer do the problems disappear ( only for a few days though ) the problems persist.

Corel does not have a fix for this. Does anyone have a similar problem occurring with Corel Draw X7- 64 bit version

It is obvious to me that it is the 64 bit version that is no good. None of these problems occurred in the 32 bit version of X5 and X6

I am running Windows 7- 64 bit with Corel X7-64 bit - and have the latest updates. I have run the repair function a few times to correct problems ( does not help ) There does not seem any way to repair this lemon of a program