Help with subscription serial number!!!! Tech support has not helped me. Called on MONDAY!?

Help .. WTH is up with getting help with corel tech support. I called MONDAY. I have a subscription and accidently renewed an old serial number. I have files open that need to be saved. They have not helped me to move the subscription to the correct serial number I am currently using on my computer. Is there a way to change the serial number without shutting corel down? I NEED THE FILES SAVED!! I need to work!! HELP TIA

• Hello Iori; You could export your files to something like PDF. Go to Corel.com and open your account, and look at changing the account setting there. You have a block there you can do a Screen Chat with one of the tech.

George
  • Hi Lori,
    As of one year ago, I had to purchase Priority Corel Tech Support in order to get in touch with them.
    I copied this from the Corel site today.

"For technical support, please purchase a Priority Support Plan which offers open access to a technical expert via a toll-free telephone line."

Then I got prompt support for resetting the number of computers on which CDGS X6 was installed.
    Phil
  • Corel, the weekend shopping next week's first day concludes. Please wait email, because I bought same as for me. :)