HELP !!! Error Message "File Contains Invalid Objects"

Hi everyone,

I am using Corel Graphic Suite X3. I created one file of 330 MB. It contains text and images....

But now when i am opening this file it say "File contains Invalid Object" "IGNORE:ABORT:RETRY"..I chose every option but nothing seems to happen and corel draw gets hanged..I tried importing it..also i tried re installing it but nothing seem to work...

Pls this file is very imp and i have to open it...Wht to do? Also any future precautions,  if any?

And am i using the right version? Im mean is is because this is the lower version and i need 2 upgrade?

Pls HELP ME!!!!

Thanx.

Sagar

Parents
No Data
  • The reason can be an invalid object (such as a too complex path o too high resolution bitmap) or a Windows problem, the most common cause of this error. Sometimes, you have a lot of RAM and disk space but WIndows has only a few free resources and a small "swap" file, and can't manage all the temporary files.  And can have an error when save the file or when try to open it. Most of the times, you can open the file after "clean" your computer, some programs such as Ccleaner or TuneUp Utilities can help you. Also, a Scandisk and Defrag can help. If not, you can try to open the Backup or Auto-backup of your file. The other option is to open the file on other computer, using X3 or X4

Children