Release Date for X5 Box

As the subject line says, im just wondering what the shipping dates are like for the boxed version. I have ordered the upgrade version from Amazon UK and an estimated dispatch date of the 15th March is listed on my order confirmation. Obviously, ive seen elsewhere dates such as 27th mentioned.

I am currently using (aside from my old trusty X4 ;)  ) the trial version which now has 20 days left on it.

Enjoying working my way through it and have just had a play with the mesh tool... superb improvements in that area guys! - WELL impressed. X5 really does feel like a far more polished product than X4.

Parents
  • Andy, I cant agree more, its a very nice version. There are so many seemingly  nice little things. New brushes/nibs in both CorelDRAW and Photo-Paint is never bad for a fellow illustrator. Naming objects in Photo-Paint X5´s new Objects Docker might seem a little thing to go all crazy about, but I kind of do. Simply place the cursor on the objects name and write. Simple. Brilliant work by Corel Dev team. And those who say not much have been added to Photo-Paint seem to forget that all the new Colour Management stuff is there for both CorelDRAW & Photo-Paint. As a beta tester I got to try out the brushes in Photo-Paint, and used them on large scale illustrations (2,5 x 1 meter, 3,5x3 meters) that  I made for an exhibition at the Maritime historial museum in Stockholm, Sweden. Running until may 2011: http://vemarpirat.sjohistoriska.se/

Reply Children