Please list all issues you are having with Corel Draw X5 here

My post  Why does Corel Draw Graphics Suite X5 feel more like beta software? explains everything im having an issue with X5. In an effort to log the issues with this software, Im asking that if your an X5 User and are having file corruption, crashes, freezes and other such fun stuff happening to you killing your time and money while in Draw or Photopaint, please post it here.

In order to keep it all clean and easy for someone at Corel to follow, please only list issues for X5 and not turn it into a discussion out of topic.

Please, there is no need to try to defend Corel here as Iv used Corel since version 4 (not X4), so thats a long time using it.

Parents
No Data
  •  Long time user since Windows 1.1 and CorelDRAW 2 (that's "two")

No issues here... but then I haven't installed X5 yet... and probably won't on my main machines until I read how SP1 has fixed critical things.

I just can't be bothered to beta test software, especially on production gear... although I'm grateful to those of you who do.

X4 seems to be working ok for me on a VISTA OS intel iMac and a native XP Media edition Gateway; but having said that it doesn't get nearly the workout in some aspects that I hear a few users give it.

If I don't see a SP for X5 soon I'll probably install it on a machine I don't use much... Mac Pro desktop with XP all up to date with SP's and all.
    Then I'd be in a position to comment on its performance after trying the stuff I usually do with X3 and X4.

I am somewhat concerned that X5 appears to be trying to be all things to all users... ie: Win XP, VISTA, and 7 in both 32 bit and 64 bit versions with multi threading and all... I'm no expert or amateur in programming but that sounds bloody scary to me. Maybe it's no big deal but the little I've had to do with having programs written, it's a monstrous task at best.

Anyway, I'm not suggesting anything in particular... just musings.

Devil  the 'dd'

Children
No Data