pdf importing

I need to do a program layout. Companies are sending me pdf files. They look great in the adobe viewer but when I copy, or take snapshop  or save and try to import into coreldraw 12 the images breakdown and look pixilated and fonts are substituted. What can I do?? I need help quick!!  How can I make fonts outlined so I don't need every font that's in every ad? Is there another program I need to get - I'm open to recommendations.

Parents
No Data
  • inparadise said:
    They look great in the adobe viewer but when I copy, or take snapshop  or save and try to import into coreldraw 12 the images breakdown and look pixilated and fonts are substituted. What can I do?

CorelDRAW 12 is a quite old version, so will have problems with PDF made with newest versions of programs. Also, it's not the same "adobe Reader" than "Adobe Acrobat". Copy/paste is not a good option, because use Windows clipboard loose resolution.

inparadise said:
    Then in the corel import filter dialog box we would have an option to mark to be able to; 1) import it so we can edit it 2) change fonts or have it 3) convert all the text to outlines or graphics so fonts are kept as is and there's no need to have all the fonts or subsititutions. We also need it to be in the same resolution as it was sent. (Now I get pdf that look great in adobe reader but when imported into corel they are low resolution and very pixilated.)

If you import the PDF you can edit it, and never chenges resolution.If the file has 300 dpi you will have a 300 dpifile inside CorelDRAW. 

The main problem is that no all PDF are the same, and not all have the same settings. Some PDF have the fonts inside (embedded), some others not, some PDF have good resolution, others not. 

Children
No Data