Coreldraw x5 Installation Problem

I had coreldraw x4 Trial Version Installed in my computer (Windows Vista).  I uninstalled coreldraw x4 .

I bought Coreldraw Home and student x5. I tried to install several time but after 99% installation. It says

-----------------------------------------------------------

Setup Incomplete:

Your system has not been modified. To complete installation at another time , please complete installation at another time , please run setup again.

Another version of this product is already installed. Installation of this version cannot continue. To configure or remove the existing version of this product. Use add/remove programs on the control panel. Click Finish to quit the setup.

==================================================================================

I completely uninstall , cleared coreldraw x4 files from temp, Regedit, program files but not work out.

Any body can Help me in this issue.

Parents
No Data
  • Having the exact same issue with X5 trying to install on Windows Vista Home Premium 64 bit. I've already tried: Turning off the windows User Account Control (UAC), tried it without my AVG Antivirus running. Also tried moving the complete DVD on my machine and after all of these tries simply get the Setup Incomplete with absolutely no error messages, just finish to quit. Have a brand new software that I can't install. Any solutions will be greatly appreciated.

Children
No Data