connecting users of the CorelDRAW family of products

SERIAL NUMBER LOST

rated by 0 users
Answered (Verified) This post has 2 verified answers | 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS

loudmouth printhouse posted on Tue, Nov 16 2010 10:10

Hello,

is there anyway i can find my serial number for my Graphic Suite x4. I have the cd, but lost the cas that housed the number.

it is currently installed, but i plan to reinstall windows, and don't want to have problems when i go to reinstall x4.

any help would be appreciated.

A

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

Top 150 Contributor
Michigan, USA
Male

Open Corel Draw. Got to

Help > About Corel Draw.

Your serial number is there.

With a suite, I don't know if you'd need to do that for each app, but i doubt it.

"When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes." -- Desiderius Erasmus

Top 10 Contributor
Virginia USA
Male

Hello loudmouth; OldBob is right, that's where your CorelDraw info is.

George

TheSignGuy

Computer i5 Intel 2500K 4.0 mh, 16 gig Ram, SSD Main Drive, 1T WD Black, 1T Segate, 2 gig DDR 5 G Force Video card, Windows 7 Utl. 64 bit, ASRock Extreme 4 Mobo

All Replies

Top 150 Contributor
Michigan, USA
Male

Open Corel Draw. Got to

Help > About Corel Draw.

Your serial number is there.

With a suite, I don't know if you'd need to do that for each app, but i doubt it.

"When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes." -- Desiderius Erasmus

Top 10 Contributor
Virginia USA
Male

Hello loudmouth; OldBob is right, that's where your CorelDraw info is.

George

TheSignGuy

Computer i5 Intel 2500K 4.0 mh, 16 gig Ram, SSD Main Drive, 1T WD Black, 1T Segate, 2 gig DDR 5 G Force Video card, Windows 7 Utl. 64 bit, ASRock Extreme 4 Mobo

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS
© Corel Corporation. The content herein is in the form of a personal web log ("Blog") or forum posting. As such, the views expressed in this site are those of the participants and do not necessarily reflect the views of Corel Corporation, or its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents. Terms and Conditions / User Guidelines.