Corel Web.Designer

I have been using Corel Web.Designer as my web page designer and editor for the past 10 -12 years.

Now all of a sudden I have a computer with Windows 7 and I can not seem to use my program. It did work at first but then it would not browse to find anything (pages, images that I wished to edit).  I have a successfull website at celticowboy.com that has been drawing at least 3,000 visitors a week, so I know I am doing something right. 

My problem is - do I have to buy a new program to be able to update my web pages or is there a way to continue using my old program?

GPMORAN

major.moran@gmail.com

• This is the website creator x5 forum.  The website creator x5 product has been out only a few months now.  I'm not sure you will get much response in here for your other program.

maybe one of the moderators can move your question to a more appropriate forum where you can get some help.

I am not familiar with web.designer but as a starting suggestion have you tried to set the program to run in windows xp compatibility mode? 

Use windows explorer and go to the installed location of the program (usually in the c:\program files folder).  Right click on the program exe file and select properties from the drop down.  On the compatibility tab (2nd one) put a check in the first box that says "run this program in compatibility mode for:" and pick xp sp2 as a start.  If you still have issues select another mode.  You may find that one will work for you.

Sorry I could not be of more help.