can't open my Cdr file's - Help!

I tried to open  file's that I created recently in X3 and they will not open. when i try to open them they appears as blank page and they show nothing

all of my Cdr files be corrupted . they show their real size (eg 23mb ) but when i open them it show white page. Even the tumbnail pic shows only corel draw pencil and when i want open them on corel or import in it This error message appears :   D:\ 01.cdr" is not importable using the selected filter, or this format is not supported

plz give me the suggestion or solution how i recover my file? any help would be most appreciated!

Parents
No Data
  • aura said:
    error message appears :   D:\ 01.cdr" is not importable using the selected filter, or this format is not supported

Though you've mentioned the files were made in X3, but this message normally means that the file was made in a newer version, X4 or X5. You can try following options, to (maybe) open the file:

- Download trial version of X5, open the file and re-save as X3

- Use this online CDR-conversion service http://filespazz.com (but they have file size limit of 10 Mb)

- Upload to any file-share service, post a link here, and maybe someone will convert it for you (if the issue is really in a CorelDraw version).

If the file will still be impossible to open, then it may be corrupt - in this case you can try searching this forum for  "CDRfind" utility.

Children
No Data