connecting users of the CorelDRAW family of products

Anybody know what this font is?

rated by 0 users
Answered (Not Verified) This post has 0 verified answers | 12 Replies | 0 Followers

Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS

Top 150 Contributor
Red Deer, Alberta CANADA
Male
Terremoto posted on Wed, Jul 27 2011 10:58

I'm generally pretty good at finding fonts but this one has me stumped.

Dan W. Armeneau Sign Artist Website Sign Designs Resume

All Replies

Top 10 Contributor
Virginia USA
Male

Hello Terremoto; I went thru 8,000 fonts in SignLab and nothing that matched, some were close but the "R's" were way off. How close does it need to be?

George

TheSignGuy

Computer i5 Intel 2500K 4.0 mh, 16 gig Ram, SSD Main Drive, 1T WD Black, 1T Segate, 2 gig DDR 5 G Force Video card, Windows 7 Utl. 64 bit, ASRock Extreme 4 Mobo

Top 150 Contributor
Red Deer, Alberta CANADA
Male

All I need is to somehow make the word "RENTALS" out of "BOILERMAKER". Basically I'm looking for an "N, T, and S".

When it's boiled down all I really need is an "S" that matches because I can make an "N" out of the "M" and the "T" by rotating the "L", duplicating and mirroring the duplicate.

Thanks for the reply.

Top 150 Contributor
Red Deer, Alberta CANADA
Male

Here's what I've got so far making an "N" out of an "M" and a "T" out of a couple of upside down "L"s.

Top 150 Contributor
Red Deer, Alberta CANADA
Male

Sometimes it's just quicker to make your own letters than to head off on an eternal "Font Hunt".

*Ignore the kerning!

Dan

Top 25 Contributor
Olympia, WA, USA
Male

Good job for a re-work!! Yes

Let not the one who says it can't be done interrupt the one who is doing it.

Top 10 Contributor
Virginia USA
Male

Hello Terremoto; the font is a "VEF" and if you can use it I'll email it to you, but it wont work in Corel. If this font looks OK I'll send you the word "Rental" in "CDR" file

TheSignGuy

Computer i5 Intel 2500K 4.0 mh, 16 gig Ram, SSD Main Drive, 1T WD Black, 1T Segate, 2 gig DDR 5 G Force Video card, Windows 7 Utl. 64 bit, ASRock Extreme 4 Mobo

Top 50 Contributor
Coffs Harbour, Australia
Male
Suggested by Chris Wills

Try this thread.

Just for curiosity. BTW nice font.

http://www.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont/forum/?search[quick]=bootle

Cheers,
Chris

Top 150 Contributor
Red Deer, Alberta CANADA
Male

Here's what I finally ended up with after building an "N", "T" and "S".

Top 50 Contributor
Coffs Harbour, Australia
Male

Terremoto:
Here's what I finally ended up with after building an "N", "T" and "S".

Nice work! Cool

Top 10 Contributor
Virginia USA
Male

Hello Terremoto; Real nice Work, I think your client will be real pleased. How many thousands are you charging him?Big Smile

George

TheSignGuy

n3v replied on Sat, Jul 30 2011 14:36

is it this? when i first saw the font, this was my initial reaction, although you've already made a good substitution....

n3v replied on Sat, Jul 30 2011 14:47

ok did a bit more rooting and although im guessing this matter is closed, I think its called bootle, and theres a download link here...

http://cooltext.com/Download-Font-BOOTLE

Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS
© Corel Corporation. The content herein is in the form of a personal web log ("Blog") or forum posting. As such, the views expressed in this site are those of the participants and do not necessarily reflect the views of Corel Corporation, or its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents. Terms and Conditions / User Guidelines.