I fring damn's tired of PP misssing image parts

I am damn fed up with Corels lack interst in fixing this damn!!!!! image clipping problems that has been aprt of PP since I can remeber...not even reducing the cache level from to 1 make a difference I've evn upgrade to new systme recently and thought this might resolve the issue but it's definitely not a hardware problem it

I all I have to do is move an object around na dhalf the work area disappears, zooming out will resptore, but soom back in and sometimes the same thing happens parts of images and or objects disappear....I reacall 2 years ago I ahd teh same ting happen I only to notice after it came from print....lucky for me the page of concern was collage of photos so the  clipping /rmissing mage  elemets were not noticable unless scritinzed

DAMN COREL problem...oh yeah you bet I am pissed...people ask me what software I use...it's getting to the point where I am embarrassed to say Corel!!!!!!!!!!!! and I do not know enough about illustrator to get any work done

anyone know if Corel is going to address this problem or are we left to deal with becuase it is waht it is