Where are my colour profiles?

Hello all,

I recently upgraded to X4, and it's great, but for some reason, in the colour management settings in Draw, I can't see any default profiles for the separations and CMYK printers. There's nothing - only the options to download or load from disk (and there's nothing on the disk to load from). I'm pretty sure there should have been options for US Web/Sheetfed Coated/Uncoated, and all the rest, but I don't seem to have any of those. I did a repair from the install disk, but no use.

I hope someone can offer some insight - I wanna tweak my settings to ensure matching with Photoshop, but as it stands, all I have is the generic printer profile to go on.

Thanks,

Catena

• The profile are there in a couple of places. Easier that typing search for *.ICC and you will find them. They are in different places depending on OS (I think that Vista and XP are different but could be wrong.) Warning they don't all show in dumb Windows search.

The "download from the server" option has been the same for years. A great idea that never got going. It's been flagged in the beta group as "can't we do better than this".

Here are some typical location in XP...

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Color\Profiles

C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\color

C:\Documents and Settings\Yani\Application Data\Corel\CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4\User Color