Draw for Android & Ipad

I'm sure like me, most users would love to be free of our monster desktops and slow laptop start ups, and would love to move to a pad for some of our work. I hope Corel will get in the game with more then just its ( put your own comment here!) first apps.  The pad platforms are still new and not fully formed yet, but like others I want to see a basic version or beta, or at least some news something is in the works.  What would any of you like to see in or out on a version. I looked at Adobe and so far it is way weak on concepts. the pads are not seen as a real platform yet but will be the only one in a few years. the desk top will go back to a business tool existence with only a few of us and some gamers to stay with.  

Parents
No Data
  • Have no fear, Windows 8 will come out probably next year and you will have full Windows on pad form devices.  One OS that runs on desktops, laptops, and "slates".  You will be able to run anything that you currently run on Windows 7.  What kind of power you can expect is a question mark though.  Forget about ipads and android tablets.  Windows 8 should be a game changer.

Children