Free pictures

Hello

In the design suite there is many pictures. Are these totally free?

I print pillows and I wonder if I can use these free pictures.

Regards

Mikael

• Hello juvefarmer; I would suggest contacting the author to make sure it is free to use.

George

• View and read the EULA (end user license agreement) on the Help menu>About CorelDRAW and then click "License" to view the agreement. The part about the ClipArt, etc. is near the end. Here's an excerpt:

Additional Terms Applicable to users of CLIPART, STOCK PHOTO IMAGES, VIDEO CONTENT, AUDIO CLIPS, FONTS AND SAMPLE CONTENT: Our Software may contain clipart, photo images, video content, audio clips (collectively referred to as the "Images or Clips"), fonts ("Fonts") and sample content such as forms, templates, "tubes" or similar items (collectively referred to as the "Sample Content") that are either owned by Us or licensed from a third-party. Except as required in the paragraph below, as a user of Our Software You are free to use, modify and publish the Images or Clips, Fonts, or Sample Content as follows:  

You may (i) incorporate any Images or Clips, Fonts, or Sample Content into Your own original work and publish, display and distribute Your work in any media, provided You include a copyright notice in Your work reflecting on the copyright ownership of both You and Corel as follows: "Copyright (c) 201__ [Your name], Corel Corporation and its licensors. All rights reserved."; and (ii) make one (1) copy of the Images or Clips, Fonts, or Sample Content for backup or archival purposes.

YOU MAY NOT (i) resell, sublicense or otherwise make available the Images or Clips or Fonts for use or distribution separately or detached from a product or web page. For example, the Images or Clips or Fonts may be used by You as part of a web page design, but not be made available for downloading separately or in a format designed or intended for permanent storage or re-use by others; (ii) provide the Images or Clips or Fonts to third parties or permit the use of the Images or Clips or Fonts by third parties separately or as part of any other product, however, third parties may be provided with copies of the Images or Clips or Fonts (including digital files) as part of a work product; (iii) create scandalous, obscene, defamatory or immoral works using the Images or Clips, Fonts or Sample Content nor use the Images or Clips, Fonts, or Sample Content for any other purpose which is prohibited by law; (iv) or permit the use of the Images or Clips, Fonts, or Sample Content or any part thereof as a trademark or service mark, or claim any proprietary rights of any sort in the Images or Clips, Fonts, or Sample Content or any part thereof; (v) use any of the Images or Clips which contain identifiable individuals or entities for any commercial purpose including, without limitation, in a manner which suggests their association with or endorsement of any product or service; (vi) use the Images or Clips in electronic format, on-line or in multimedia applications unless the Images or Clips are incorporated for viewing purposes only and no permission is given to download and/or save the Images or Clips for any reason; (vii) rent, lease, sublicense or lend the Images or Clips or Fonts, or any copies thereof, to another person or legal entity.

January 2011 (1.1)

----------

Patti

• juvefarmer said:

Hello

In the design suite there is many pictures. Are these totally free?

I print pillows and I wonder if I can use these free pictures.

Regards

Mikael

In a short answer, Yes, you can use the images of the Clipart and Photos for free 

You can't sell the image as your own creation, ie, you can sell any photography of the CorelDRAW DVD as your own image