Problems after a Vista Automatic Update

Hopefully someone from Corel will read this! Our company is a partner of Corel and we are a reseller of Designer Tech Suite 12 and I'm having issues with Designer12. After a handful of automatic windows updates were installed the export object data feature throws speadsheet.gms errors. The debugger tries to open up with all the code issues but this doesn't really help me. For reference, this problem started occuring after the updates installed on this machine on 2/12/2009. I have confirmed with other users that after their PCs downloaded the same updates their export feature stopped working as well. This is what installed on the 12th:

Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool - February 2009
Cumulative Security Update for Intern Explorer 7 for Windows Vista
Update Rollup for ActiveX Killbits for Windows Vista
Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Junk Email Filter
Security Update for SQL Server 2005 Service Pack 2
Update for Windows Mail Junk E-mail Filter

The only thing in this list that looks like a possible cause to me would be the malicious software removal tool or the ActiveX update. The rest should have nothing to do with GMS related files. I hope this doesn't end up being a problem on all Vista machines because up until this point we have had no trouble selling Corel to Vista users but this feature is one of the most important factors of using the software for our purposes. If anyone can help please let us know. Thank you!