Corel Draw X6 - Bugs

I want to collect here all bugs from CDX6.

After 5 minutes, I noticed that bug  with the barcode still exists - after I generate the PDF, black from barcode is composed of CMYK, not clean K-black. 

What I do wrong? or how I can fix that? Usually, I open the file in Corel X3, and I generate the PDF again from there.

LE:

In the following days, I will return with other bugs, if I discover them in working in typography.

Thanks!

Parents Reply Children
  • niagaramouse said:

I am not able to open my X5 templates either. I can open the ones I created myself but nothing from the X5 extra content saved on my computer. I also cannot open the sample from the above posting.

Extra content following with CorelDRAW X6 you probably only recieve when you pay for the software. I suggest the box version as it comes in a nice bundle similar to X5. With DVD and material on that DVD if I am not entirely misstaken.

Templates from X5? How, what why? fill in the blanks to what is your workflow when doing it and what is the wrong/error? Part from that it didnt work. There might be something there you missed or to make it easier to report for Corel to understand what the issue is.