X6 Little fixes that please! [Y]

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS

Top 50 Contributor
Coffs Harbour, Australia
Male
Chris Wills posted on Sun, Apr 29 2012 18:59

This used to drive me crazy, we do hundreds of site numbers for Holiday Parks. After I had laid them out they had to be converted to curves then centered correctly.

It's fixed in X6 live text now centres correctly ...Thank you.!!

Does any body have any other warm fuzzy stories about X6 they would like to share???

All Replies

Top 10 Contributor
El Paso, TX
Male
TAG - gdgmacros.com

Hi Chris

I wouldn't call this a little fix, this is huge!

Do another test on the same text. Set a size, then weld. Does it retain it's exact size? If so this is EXCELLENT!

-John  

Visit me at my GDGMacros website anytime!

Join me on Facebook to stay up to date with GDGMacros, Tips and Tricks for VBA Automation in CorelDraw, Discounts, specials, Free code and macros, and more cool sometimes not so relevant posts!

Top 50 Contributor
Coffs Harbour, Australia
Male

RunFlaCruiser:
Does it retain it's exact size?

Yes it does!

I am loving X6 apart from the obvious small fixes that we expect in SP1

Top 10 Contributor
Virginia USA
Male

Hello Chris; Yea that is a big help, I always had to convert text to curves to get it aline right.

George

TheSignGuy

Computer i5 Intel 2500K 4.0 mh, 16 gig Ram, SSD Main Drive, 1T WD Black, 1T Segate, 2 gig DDR 5 G Force Video card, Windows 7 Utl. 64 bit, ASRock Extreme 4 Mobo

Top 10 Contributor
El Paso, TX
Male
TAG - gdgmacros.com

TheSign Guy:

Hello Chris; Yea that is a big help, I always had to convert text to curves to get it aline right.

George

And not having to convert to curves to size it correctly is plus!

~John

Visit me at my GDGMacros website anytime!

Join me on Facebook to stay up to date with GDGMacros, Tips and Tricks for VBA Automation in CorelDraw, Discounts, specials, Free code and macros, and more cool sometimes not so relevant posts!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
© Corel Corporation. The content herein is in the form of a personal web log ("Blog") or forum posting. As such, the views expressed in this site are those of the participants and do not necessarily reflect the views of Corel Corporation, or its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents. Terms and Conditions / User Guidelines.