connecting users of the CorelDRAW family of products

pressure tablet

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS

bandit2260 posted on Sun, May 20 2012 20:28

My pressure tablet doesn't apply pressure using the pencil tool -- or any other tool-- It's a CTH470 Bamboo.

Anyone else having problems?

J

All Replies

And I have similar problems. No one knows the answer?

Top 10 Contributor
Virginia USA
Male

Hello gandit; Why not CALL the vender you got the tablet from and tell them what it's doing?

George

TheSignGuy

Computer i5 Intel 2500K 4.0 mh, 16 gig Ram, SSD Main Drive, 1T WD Black, 1T Segate, 2 gig DDR 5 G Force Video card, Windows 7 Utl. 64 bit, ASRock 4 Extreme Mobo

Top 25 Contributor
Cave Creek, AZ
Male
TAG - Mediamarketplace (Foster)
There is no tool named “the pencil tool”. Most likely you are talking about the freehand tool and it does not support pressure. The tool that most reliably supports pressure is the Pressure Artistic Media Tool.

Top 50 Contributor
Ottawa, Canada
Male

FosterCoburn:
The tool that most reliably supports pressure is the Pressure Artistic Media Tool.

Or the new shaping tools (twirl, smear).

It is possible you need to set up the pressure first (tools -> options : workspace -> display : at the bottom you should see "Pen tablet: Configure"

Yeah, figured it out. Thanks for the response. Other programs use pressure on lots of their drawing tools. But it works, and that's good.

Thanks. again.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS
© Corel Corporation. The content herein is in the form of a personal web log ("Blog") or forum posting. As such, the views expressed in this site are those of the participants and do not necessarily reflect the views of Corel Corporation, or its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents. Terms and Conditions / User Guidelines.