I want to convert a ms-word file to corel

Hello,

I want to convert a ms-word file to corel draw 9 or any other version with 112 pages, needed to fit page on page. Can i do so please help someone!

Parents
  •  

I've been importing WORD documents & or pages on occasion for a number of years now through numerous versions of WORD and CD. (currently X3... but most versions right back to  version 7 - even done it very sparingly in earlier versions)

I think 9 has the option to import WORD files. The filter has to be  installed when  installing Version 9. If the "import WORD file" is not there as an option in the import file dialogue box, then install it using a Custom Install process from the original CD9 disc.

The other thing that works is to open the WORD file... select a page of text, copy it to the Windows clipboard, then bring up a blank page in CD and paste it in... Do a "Paste Special" from the Edit dropdown menu in CD to see your options for preserving formatting, etc.; and then experiment with process options to achieve the best result you can.

The files may not copy over perfectly, but it's a lot easier than retyping them all.

Reply Children