Still English help file in Swedish version!

I am stunned! When we bought the first X-version (I have forgotten wich) it was so long ago that we bought our last version, that we couldn't upgrade. We had to buy a whole new version. As I am a Swede living and working in Sweden, it was natural for me to buy the Swedish version of the program.

When I had installed it and wanted help with something the first time, I opened the help file. I was stunned that the help file was in English! Can you imagine wanting help with a command or a function that you know the Swedish name for, and then having to search in an English file!? My English is not bad, but knowing the specific name of a command or function is not easy....

I contacted someone in England and after a lot of emailing and irritation (from my end) they finally agreed that the information about the help file being in English could have been better. On the box there was a stamp sized sticker and it was not mentioned at all in the web shop where we bought it.

I think this was version X3, and I am flabbergasted that that's still the way when I downloaded the Swedish trial version of X6 (I forgot that I use the English version of X5...) and there's the English help file. They charge exactly the same amount of money for a program that is totally useless if you ever need help.

We are now going to buy the ENGLISH version of X6, no mistake there.

How do you non-English/non-American users do? Do you use the English version or your own language? How does it work with the help file?