connecting users of the CorelDRAW family of products

Problem with exported images

rated by 0 users
Answered (Verified) This post has 2 verified answers | 6 Replies | 2 Followers

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS

namm posted on Mon, Jun 25 2012 13:19

Hi, I am not an expert in using Corel, and I am having a strange problem when exporting jpg images. I export the image and I can open it with PhotoPaint, but if I try to import it to Dreamweaver or send it in an email, the file is attached, but the image cannot be seen.  I get the square with the red X instead. This wasn't happening before. Any ideas as to why this might be??

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

Top 25 Contributor
Southeast Texas, USA
Male
Verified by ghazwan

Often when you get a Red X in a browser window it is because the image is a linked source and the link is broken, no longer exists or one or more security apps are blocking it. What results do  you  get when you right click on the Red X box.

Jack

Lately, I have too much month left at the end of the money!

Top 50 Contributor
Wisconsin
Male
Verified by Jack Ross

namm:

Hi, I am not an expert in using Corel, and I am having a strange problem when exporting jpg images. I export the image and I can open it with PhotoPaint, but if I try to import it to Dreamweaver or send it in an email, the file is attached, but the image cannot be seen.  I get the square with the red X instead. This wasn't happening before. Any ideas as to why this might be??

I'm guessing the jpg is being exported as CMYK.  There is an option in the export dialog to select RGB instead.  Internet Explorer chokes on cmyk jpgs, perhaps dreamweaver and other aps do as well.

Hope it helps

Art for a crowded planet - your window to my art and life online

Making images of balance and harmony for a chaotic world.

All Replies

Top 25 Contributor
Southeast Texas, USA
Male
Verified by ghazwan

Often when you get a Red X in a browser window it is because the image is a linked source and the link is broken, no longer exists or one or more security apps are blocking it. What results do  you  get when you right click on the Red X box.

Jack

Lately, I have too much month left at the end of the money!

Top 50 Contributor
Wisconsin
Male
Verified by Jack Ross

namm:

I'm guessing the jpg is being exported as CMYK.  There is an option in the export dialog to select RGB instead.  Internet Explorer chokes on cmyk jpgs, perhaps dreamweaver and other aps do as well.

Hope it helps

Art for a crowded planet - your window to my art and life online

Making images of balance and harmony for a chaotic world.

That was it! Thanks a lot!!!

hi , in my PC corel draw 11 not work , my PC is 64bit X86 , can sum one help me 

Top 10 Contributor
London UK

You would do best to do this as a new post, from the "write a new post" link near the top right of http://community.coreldraw.com/forums/ because it is not about exported images.

You will also need to give a bit more detail of the problem -- the version of windows, and what sort of error messages you are seeing.

First : Thank you for your interest in
Second :  forgive me for I new in your group
Third :  the program is installed and when you open a message appears. (Windows
Closed Program )
Fourth : The computer specifications are: windows 7

Model : HP Pavilion dv6 Notebook PC

Processor : Intel(R)core(TM) i7-2670 QM CPU @ 2.20 GHz

Installed memory (RAM) : 6.00 GB

System type : 64-bit Operating System

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS
© Corel Corporation. The content herein is in the form of a personal web log ("Blog") or forum posting. As such, the views expressed in this site are those of the participants and do not necessarily reflect the views of Corel Corporation, or its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents. Terms and Conditions / User Guidelines.