connecting users of the CorelDRAW family of products

Corel Draw X6 won't print in color

rated by 0 users
Answered (Verified) This post has 2 verified answers | 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS

Pavla posted on Tue, Jul 3 2012 9:18

I can't convince my Corel Draw X6 to print in color. Even the print preview is in B&W. I've been using Draw since  version 8 and I never encountered this problem before. Do I reinstall my printer's driver? I upgraded to X6 only recently -  did I miss something in printing setup?  Any ideas?

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

Top 10 Contributor
London UK
Verified by Pavla

I think you have probably got greyscale selected on the colour tab:

Verified by Pavla

Pauline,

Try check printer driver options – usually there is a tab (called Quality or Quality&Paper or Printing possibilities …) where should be possible to choose B/W or Colour printing

Mek

Edit: or Harry´s tip above

All Replies

Top 10 Contributor
London UK
Verified by Pavla

I think you have probably got greyscale selected on the colour tab:

Verified by Pavla

Pauline,

Try check printer driver options – usually there is a tab (called Quality or Quality&Paper or Printing possibilities …) where should be possible to choose B/W or Colour printing

Mek

Edit: or Harry´s tip above

Thanks. This worked but I can only choose my output colors in RGB or Grayscale - even though my document is in CMYK...

Top 75 Contributor
Mumbai, INDIA
Male
CorelDRAWMaster

Pavla:
This worked.

Hello,

Please verify the answer that worked for you so that it is useful for others with similar issue.

Thanks.

CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X7
Tabbed Interface, Transparency in Fountain Fills, Content Exchange

www.corelinsight.com

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
© Corel Corporation. The content herein is in the form of a personal web log ("Blog") or forum posting. As such, the views expressed in this site are those of the participants and do not necessarily reflect the views of Corel Corporation, or its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents. Terms and Conditions / User Guidelines.