Corel x7 new features?

I might have missed it, but has Corel mentioned what the x7 features will be, or things they are working on?  Or when the next feature set will be released? 

I am wondering about using the Premium membership, I rarely upgrade software from one version to the next version, and I usually skip a version.  So I have no idea of knowing if x7 for be compelling enough for me to upgrade to.

Parents
No Data
  • Bill,

Corel hasn't announced what the new features for X7 (or X6.2 for that matter) will be. Our plan is to release X6.2 before the end of 2012, which will provide early access to new features to anyone on a Premium Membership.

We have designed our memberships offering so that you can chose to go premium or not. I would recommend you get at least the standard membership which is free, but I cannot decide for you if the Premium Membership is something that makes sense (would I not be at Corel, I would take it as it makes sense to my needs). We really wanted to provide you with the choice on how to best experience CorelDRAW, and if you prefer the Standard Membership path plus pay for the upgrades later, that is one option available. At the same time, keep in mind that you get a lot more than just the next major versions upgrades part of a Premium Membership, while the price per year is about half the one of an upgrade.

In case you didn't see them, I posted a few entries regarding the memberships and subscription options last week in my blog at http://community.coreldraw.com/blogs/gerard.

Gérard

Children