New Features Wishlist

I have a new feature wish that I wish could be incorporated in the next Service Pack perhaps??

Auto-Join Multiple  Nodes

Works like this:  When you combine multiple line segments as one line segment and you highlight all nodes of these multiple lines now combined, you then select the "new" multiple nodes close icon and open end nodes of this combined segment would look for the closest open end node and join the nodes.  If there is no open end node close to the open end node, the open end node would stay as an open end node.

For example, if you select all the nodes of a multiple segment combined line, then all segments would join to the nearest open ended line segment, including the final two line segments, producing a completely closed single line pattern.

Another example, if you select all the nodes of a multiple segment combined line except one or two open end nodes, then all segments would join to the nearest open ended line segment, except the nodes not selected, producing a a newly joined line segment but remains as an open line.

I'd love a response or if someone can send me to a macro that will do this, I would really be a happy Corel Camper.

Thanks!

PDSLLC