corel draw's advantages over inkscape

I am looking for advantages of Corel Draw versus Inkscape. I know Inkscape for a year and I am interested whether Corel Draw is easier or more powerful or has any advantages over Inkscape and in which way.

I currently have a trial version. There are tutorials on the web, but I'd like to jump straight to the point to save time, I am not lazy, I just don't have time to wander and search, especially that I already have made some research and I basically don't find any advantages. 

What's unique in Corel Draw that's difficult to do in Inkscape? Or perhaps, which is significantly easier, or time-saving, comparing to Inkscape. Best would be concrete, specific examples of tools or functions (filters?). I am less interested in very artistic graphic, but rather in business and semi-artistic graphic  (looking beautiful but not really a piece of art)

Parents
No Data
  • Hi Betty,

I have never used or even seen Inkscape before, however there is one aspect of CorelDraw that I think you would find useful over Inkscape. That is the ability to use VBA macros. Even if you don't know how to code them yourself, there are tons of both free and very reasonably priced commercial macros available for CorelDraw,

A tiny example of macros in use is shown in the video link below and please note these barely even touch upon the power of macros for CorelDraw:

https://skydrive.live.com/#cid=FA1E3B4D0E329BCD&id=FA1E3B4D0E329BCD%21206

(click on the above link and look for a file called "Power of Macros".

Another powerful feature of CorelDraw is its "built-in" imposition features. I am looking forward to seeing some responses from users who are familiar with both CorelDraw and Inkscape.

Best regards,
    Brian.

Children