Lost RIGHT CLICK using Wacom Tablet in X5 only

I've had this issue for ages but have 'lived with it' but the more I need to use CorelDraw X5 the bigger the pain in the neck the issue becomes.

The tabket is a Wacom Intuos 3 an my pen is set up to have a right click for the lower side button, double click for the upper side button and single click for the nib. In all applications and Windows this works as expected but as soon as I run X5 I lose the right click and it takes several minutes to return after I have quit X5.

While using CorelDraw the only way to get a right click is to hold down the nib to bring up a pop up menu.

Is there a setting in the tablet driver (or CorelDraw?) that will stop this happening?

Parents
No Data
  • Dear adendum, I had somehow a similar issue, I may not give you a solution but a way to solve it. First, try removing corel from wacom applications panel, restart, open corel, work a bit so it loads the dll's and inf's, close corel, add corel to wacom application panel then open corel and try, it may work. Second, which must work, but unfortunately I forgot how to do it precisely, but will show you the path, there is an ini or inf file that couple of years ago I changed something=1 to something=0 .... sorry, can't remember more but dig into this. Don't kill the wispits.exe thing from task manager. Third, a friend of mine had an issue with the wacom mouse being slow, and one of the buttons didn't work in both corel and photoshop, all he did was change priority in task manager processes and in device manager he unticked the allow computer to turn off device. Confused Take care, best of luck ... trying the crazy may be genius

Children
No Data