Cannot Uninstall Corrupted Corel X5

I posted an issue I was having with Corel Draw X5 about a week ago and the issue seems to persist.

I did a clean install of Windows 7 Pro (64 bit) on a custom built system I have had for a year. It is running 8 Gigs of RAM on an AMD Phenom II X6 (six core) processor. All programs are on a 120 Gig SSD hard drive and all data on a 1.5 TB hard drive. So there are no hardware or system deficiencies that should get in the way of running Corel Draw X5.

I bought the Corel X5 program after installing a trial version. I have had previous versions of Corel (9.0 and 12) so I am reasonably familiar with its peculiarities.

After purchasing the X5 disk I removed the trial version (or so I thought) and attempted to do a clean install of the program.

in a previous post I was having an issue with producing PDF documents with X5. I would go through the labor of laying everything out and do a "publish to PDF with the default "Document Distribution" settings. Nothing fancy. When I would go to open the document in Acrobat X Pro it would say "There was an error opening this document. The document is damaged and could not be repaired".

I tried doing a full uninstall of the program and remove all used files in the uninstall utility. I also deleted all folders in application data, program files and anywhere else that Corel showed up. I ran CCleaner to remove any errant registry files that were not being used as a result of the uninstall. .

Then I did a full "Clean" install of X5. What I saw first was that there were a couple of template files still there when I opened the program which should have been nuked after deleting Corel folder in the 'Programs Files (x86)' directory.

I did this now 3 times and I cannot get a clean install and the problem with the corrupt PDF output still persists.

==================================================================
Is ther any way to completely remove Corel Draw X5 so I can do a
clean install for real and hopefully get this problem to go away?
==================================================================

HELP!!!!

Peter