Looking for a macro

Anybody know of a "torn edges"  or "torn or worn paper" macro that can be applied to a photo that makes all 4 edges of the photo look like its been torn off? I have about 85 photos I need to do this to so it would need to do that in a "batch".  I'm looking for something that will work in Corel x6 with WIndows 7.

Parents
No Data
  • You could record a script to do this in Photo-Paint and then use Batch Process on multiple photos. First you'll need a grayscale mask to use. There's lots available on the web if you search for photo edge masks or something similar. I have attached a sample mask you can try.

In Photo-Paint X6:

1. Open a dummy image, or just create a new image with a colored background (so you can see the effect).
    2. Open the Recorder docker (Windows>Dockers>Recorder)
    3. Start  the recorder.
    4. Go to Effects>Creative>Frame. Use the Browse button to navigate to your saved grayscale mask
    5. If you like the effect, stop the recorder.
    6. In the recorder docker, disable the first step that has to do with image size and then save the script.
    7. Now use File>Batch Process and use your new script to apply the edge effect to multiple photos.

Hope that helps.
    Patti

Children