I have to re-load macros on startup

Let me first start off by explaining what I am trying to accomplish (maybe someone has some better way to go about accomplishing what I want.) At our business we have several different materials, and thicknesses that we cut. As the customers place their order online, our server automates their letters and fonts that they want cut, along with a pattern fill color depending on what material, and what thickness they use, and then that order is saved in it's file. 

There are plenty of times for one reason or another that we have to manually apply the correct pattern fill for the order using the fill tool->pattern fill->full color-> and then selecting the correct pattern fill from the list. It gets tiresome pretty quickly after doing it several times, and from time to time the created pattern fills will no longer be in their user profile. So for a while we searched for a way for have a "pattern palette"  similar to the color palette, with patterns saved in one location on our network.

The best way we have found to accomplish this is by making a macro to pull the pattern fill from the network, and apply it to the shape or letter. Then We have changed the icon for the button to run the macro to resemble the pattern, and created a separate toolbar to hold those, thus creating our "pattern palette"

So after all that, here is the main problem I am looking for a solution for. I have created a separate macro project, with the macros saved in it. (circled in the image below.)

Everything works great until i close coreldraw, and then re-open it. Once that happens, the project is no longer available. (as shown below)

I can then go and re-load the project, and everything works fine again. I just don't want to have to do that all the time, and train all of our other users how to load the macros, and where they are located, etc etc.. It seems like there has to be a way to have it always load.

Any suggestions that anyone has would be greatly appreciated. Keep in mind that I am pretty new to the world of macros, and could have VERY easily missed something simple. And like i said, if anyone has any ideas of a better/simpler way to accomplish the fill task, that would be great as well.

Parents Reply Children
No Data