Why is Coreldraw X7 such a bad working version?

I've been using Coreldraw since 1995. I started with vr.2  and now up to X7. All Coreldraw versions have always been buggy. Some worse than other, but I have to say X7 is the worse. In my opinion, the only worth while thing in X7 is the new Smear Tool. That is one pretty cool tool that is way overdue in this graphics program. The version my co-worker and I were using before we bought X7 is X4. We are now back to using X4 because we have had enough with X7. What a waste of hard earned money. Am I and my co-worker the only ones who feel this way about X7?

Parents
  • Hello Roland; I think there are people that complain about every ver. of any software that comes out. I have X4 and used it to make a lot of signs. ( a Very good ver. of Corel.) I have not had to drop back to it now that I have X7 which I use to make all the signs here with, I even cut vinyl from Draw with a bolt on for it like a printer for our cutter. It's sort of like buying a car and don't know how to get the windows down or turn on th AC, you aren't going to be to happy in the summer.
      If you are having trouble doing something in X7 you can come here and ask how to do it, and someone will help you. I don't think there has been anything that I have wanted to do that people here couldn't talk me thru. This place has some of the best graphics people in the world that come here and help for FREE it doesn't cost anything. Now if they could just teach me to spell.!!!!

Have Fun with Your New X7, George

Reply Children