Screen has gone yellow

Using CDR X6, and today the screen has gone yellow, ONLY in CDR, all other programs screen is normal, where you would expect white, screen is white.  In CDR, the entire work area is tinged a dirty yellow.  The pages I'm working on as well as outside that page, yesterday it was white, today yellow.  I've restarted CDR & windows.  Using Win7.  When printing, the white background is white, so this appears to be a screen issue only in CDR.  Any ideas?

Parents
  • Michael Hilton said:

Using CDR X6, and today the screen has gone yellow, ONLY in CDR, all other programs screen is normal, where you would expect white, screen is white.  In CDR, the entire work area is tinged a dirty yellow.  The pages I'm working on as well as outside that page, yesterday it was white, today yellow.  I've restarted CDR & windows.  Using Win7.  When printing, the white background is white, so this appears to be a screen issue only in CDR.  Any ideas?

The first thing that comes to mind is that somehow you disturbed your color management settings and are using a color profile for your monitor instead of the Windows default color profile. Or it may be some other color management profile setting.

From the menu: Tools->Color Management->Default Settings. Once you have that dialog up, you can click on the Help button for an example (bitmap in the Help article) of the default settings. I would suggest that if your settings are different from the help file example, and if you did not touch the settings, in the past, that you make your settings look like those in the help document.

Reply Children
No Data