Update Issues CorelDraw X6

Wow, amazed I have managed to get this far, but even more amazed at how difficult Corel make it to get any type of tech support.

So hoping someone here may be kind enough to help.

I am running CorelDraw X6, version 16.1.0.843. I now want to be able to apply any patches/updates to keep this application as up to date as possible without upgrading to X7 yet. Simple? You'd think so?

Downloaded the update CDGSX6Update4.exe, went through the installation process etc. Now have the following message:

"Your Update was not installed. There is a problem. Unfortunately we were unable to verify your product status which prevents you from accessing product updates or using online content. For assistance please contact corel support at www.corel.com/member support!

Of course, no joy at the link shown, no way of contacting Corel except an 0800 number (we are in the UK) which gives option 1 as tech support then tells you thats no longer available, or option 2 sales where they just tell me they are not tech staff.

The software is genuine, but we do not pay for support. However surely that cannot exclude us from the smallest patches and updates?! 

Any info or advice would be much appreciated!

I am actually shocked at how difficult it is to get any contact with Corel.

Parents Reply Children