Come on Corel Get Your Act Together

For some reason the programmers that work on these programs and updates don't seem to use the same computers that everyone else does ? Hence the difficulty in replicating the same customer issues that we all experience. Is this true ?

What I really hate is any save / open / or rendering the whole screen JUMPS ! It makes the program look terribly unstable. Surely the programmers and coders experience this ? And what have they done about it ?

When you resize a text frame ALL the text gets reformated and you loose all your font formatting. Bold goes, underline goes, font styles all revert to one font, etc, etc. The safest way not to loose your formatting is dont touch the text frame !!!   The was supposed to be addressed in Update 2.

Corel goes to so much trouble marketing this software yet they just can't get it right. Updates are hit and miss.

I am a strong supporter of CorelDRAW , we use it extensively in movie , television production and advertising. We love it !

Come on Gerard get with the program and get your team working on making CorelDRAW the best.

Parents
No Data
  • Completely agree with you. Just as a side note... I would not give the programmers grief it is not on them. This halfway every other release is trash development cycle can be squarely put on management.

Programmers have to do incredible tasks within time and budget constraints all which are typically laid out by management and not programmers. Some of these programmers are brilliant and I am amazed they even accomplish what they do under this management. I have seen far better software management in 3 rd world countries. Just sayin....

Children