Color palette problems on X6

Hi there,

I'm using CorelDraw X6 on Win7 Pro and I have problems with color (RGB&CMYK) palettes. I attacked print screen on my desk top and on right you can see what's going on. From the left, there is two palettes which I have created myself. My problems occurring in the third palette RGB and fourth CMYK. Pantone solid coated palette works flawlessly. I removed the program and installed it again, but this didn't solve the problem. Do you have any idea what's going on?

Thank you for your support!

Parents
  • Hello Nannu; You can reset X6 to a fresh out ot the box install by Holding down the F8 key while starting CorelDRAW. There isn't any thing wrong with having more than one color palette if that's what you want, and have a wide screen. But you can add or remove a Palette by LEFT mouse clicking the dashed bar at the top of the palette, ( as the left picture shows with the red circle.) The right picture is my right side of the screen, and if I hover the mouse over a color it'll show you what it is. If you need more help come back and ask, someone may do a better job of explaining.

George

Reply Children
No Data