NO 11X17 AVAILABLE

HELLO!

I recently purchased a Toshiba laptop for my shop. It came installed with WIN 8.1 (which I HATE)! I installed CDX5 because I have grown quite fond of it. I installed all the latest drivers for my EPSON 7510 printer, however when I attempt to print 11x17 images that selection is not available under the printer settings. This is very odd because I was able to choose 11x17 paper source on my previous laptop (Gateway). I have also updated CDX5 to service pack 3. What am I missing? Am I doing something wrong??

Parents
No Data
  • Hello Christopher; Corel can use most printer drivers. X5 was not built for Windows 8, so that may be causing you some problems. I do have X4 installed on this computer running Windows 7 along with X6 and X7. The Gateway was as good as you could get off the shelf at one time, I'm not much on Toshiba or Dell or Windows 8 either. I work in a sign shop and use this computer to run a vinyl cutter right out of any of the Corel's that are loaded even X4 will cut vinyl so I wouldn't think the problem is with Corel. You may be able to run X5 in a compatibility mode. That may help. Good Luck.

George

Children
No Data