Help with my Colorgate Version 7 RIP software

When I import my artwork into the software and attempt to print, the printer output shows Four artwork thus allowing the printer to print four artworks on same page of my film, for this, I require only one of the artwork, as such, I am forced to cut one out to prepare my Cliche in the exposure unit, during this process, the artwork is not aligned properly on the cliche, thus causing the image to be slanted on the cliche, in which during final printing on my pen, the job appears to be bending ...Can someone assist me in finding out why four artwork is being printed on the film instead of one, if I had just one, then it will be easier to place the film on the cliche allowing it to align properly without having a need to cut anything out....

• Hello Folarin; It sounds to me like a problem at the program you are are importing into. Try to size a copy of the drawing in Corel and print to a page size printer that Windows sees as a good printer and see what happens. That will give you a idea where to go to look for printer help.

George