Chaging a graphic from Pantone to RBG or CMYK

Since I got some very helpful replies on my last question, I thought I would post another.  In fact, I may park myself in this forum. 

Once again, I have little experience so forgive me if this is an overly basic questions.

Is there a way to quickly change a graphic that is done with PMS colors to RBG or CMYK?  Currently, I go in and change each object of the graphic, but there has got to be a quicker way.  It's not bad for simple graphics, but for more detailed graphics it's not.

• Find & replace built into CDX4.

There's also some good macros... macromonster.com

Search this Forum using the search feature. There are several colour replacement macros.

Devil  the 'dd'

• Tonka said:
    Currently, I go in and change each object of the graphic, but there has got to be a quicker way

CorelDraw has a built-in facility using the find and replace module, but it's far from fast or what I'd consider complete. Try it out anyway.

Edit | Find and Replace | replace objects | replace color model

By fast, I mean that you need to go through numerous dialogs, and process outlines, fills, and bitmaps as separate processes. ugh.

By complete, I mean that certain things can't be easily changed using Corel's built-in replacement technology.

That's why our commercial preflight macro is so cool. The icons below convert/process whatever you have selected on your page to that model. Now that's fast!