New to X5 - What default Color Mode for Draw documents shall we select for now and then??

Hi Community,

since X5 messes up all we used to work with we now decided to begin to work with the Color Management. Before we had it off on all previous versions. Since our are major customer group is the fashion business we would like to use the Pantone fashion & home palette on our two systems that are printing on two EPSON Stylus Pro 3000 Inkjet printers with no RIP software inbetween. Our Designs are created with Draw and we add Bitmaps made in PP or PS into the graphics when accurate.

So here is my question again: What color mode do you recommend for us in the default setting RGB or CMYK?

I guess CMYK but I want to have some confirmation of you guys because we don't have the time to play around too long with printout results, changing of settings, printing and so on... Whats your opinion to our plan to use the Pantone Fashion and Home Palette? Shall that be okay for the future or too unsafe that Corel provides their colors in upcoming upgrades of the Suite? Is it a illusion or can we come close to the original Pantone Color Guide Swatches of the FASHION & HOME colors if we print with their palette CMYK values? We do not have to get a identical result, but the mood of the colorits should be close as possible.

Sorry for that long story, but its a real big issue for us for which way we decide to go now and if we make the wrong plan we lose a lot of working time.

I'm really intersted on your opinios and looking forward to receive answers. Many thanks for all your input! Kind regards, Uli