rated by 0 users
This post has 7 Replies | 3 Followers

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS

Not Ranked
Portugal
Male
Antman Posted: Wed, Aug 27 2008 8:20

Hello!

Where do I find the Corel Draw X4 logo (thal beautiful ballon) in vector format?

Thanks

Top 500 Contributor
Ottawa
Male

Hi Antman,

Unfortunately we do not make available a version of the balloon logo in vector format. I'm very glad to hear that you like it, though!

John

John Falsetto, Senior Product Manager, CorelDRAW

Top 50 Contributor
Jacksonville, Florida USA
Male
CorelDRAWMaster

not sure you can. There is a similar balloon in the clip art that came with X4 yet not exact. that logo is copyrighted

Top 200 Contributor
Gorlice (Poland)
Female

look  at this and draw it in Corel...Smile

http://webdesigngrafico.googlepages.com/CorelDrawX4.jpg 

MP

Not Ranked
Portugal
Male

Thanks anyway John...it is a great logo in did...and the colors...uau...

Antman

Not Ranked
Portugal
Male

Thank you very much for the jpeg image but I'm affraid I cant draw this logo...I don't have much experience on CorelDRAW, I only draw some crests...

Sorry my poor english

Antman

Not Ranked
Portugal
Male

Thank you very much Richard

Antman

Top 25 Contributor
Ottawa (ON), Canada
Male
CorelEmployee

Ptama, not sure who created that logo, but it is clearly not the one from Corel.

And for those who want to try recreate it, it was done in CorelDRAW, and the secret is around mesh-fills and transparency. But keep in mind that even if you recreate it, it is still trademarked by Corel Corp (what a fun process to trademark stuff world-wide if I may add ;-)

Gérard

Using CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X7.2 with Premium Membership, CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6 SP2 & CorelCAD 2014.5
on Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit  / Intel Core i7, 8 Gb RAM.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS
© Corel Corporation. The content herein is in the form of a personal web log ("Blog") or forum posting. As such, the views expressed in this site are those of the participants and do not necessarily reflect the views of Corel Corporation, or its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents. Terms and Conditions / User Guidelines.