Tutor Needed

Does anybody know a Tutor for Corel Draw in the Pasadena California area or Los Angeles area? I am a beginner and need a real Tutor asap. Please contact sickperformanceproducts@yahoo.com

• You're welcome to ask for tutors and designers here (as far as I know, I'm only a user and don't make the rules!) but could I suggest you do it only once for each subject. The users will not appreciate being flooded with plural requests.

If you go to the more button on the duplicate posts you will be given the option to delete them.

So far as replies are concerned, be patient. This is an international forum. It is night time in many parts of the world and the weekend is looming. So, many of the users here will not see your posts until at least Monday.

• Hello; If you are just starting out in graphics and designs, expect it to take a while to learn....Corel is one of the easer and fastest to learn. It would probley be best to start out with video's and books until you get a idea of how things are done. You can go to the Corel web site and other places to watch the videos. Jeff Harrison has a lot of learning aids on his web site ( www.unleash.com ) No mater what road you take to learn, your going to have to put a lot of time and work into it.
      If you are starting a new business that you have never been in before you'll have to learn more than just how to draw a dog, there is a ton of stuff to know like how a computer works and how it needs to be setup, layout, colors, materials to use, marketing the product, places to buy from, how to deal with employes, ect, ect.
      I think it is best to go to work for someone that is doing what you want to do and spend a year or two learning.

My Thoughts George
    PS I've been using CorelDraw for over 20 years and I'm still learning.