Cut Studio Plug In and Windows Vista

I hope somebody can help me, I have a Roland GX 24  vinyl cutter,  I design everything in corel draw 11 and send it to cut using  a plug in Cut Studio software that I have in corel, that is if I am using my windows XP PC, now I had the (no so bright idea) to change my PC for windows vista home premium (32 bit) and it is impossible for me to add the cut studio plug in in corel draw, I click in tools and under commands I click macros and it is suppose to be there but for some reason I don't have anything in macros.

Please Help.

• Hi Valentina,

if you are using Draw 11  I am not sure that even works properly under Vista. It isn't Vista certified. Aside from that, I am unfamiliar with Cut Studio, but you have mentioned both plug-in and macro. These are 2 different things. If it is a macro it would usually have a .gms file in your CorelDraw GMS folder, which is found at: C:\Program Files\Corel\CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4\Draw\GMS. You could look there and see if there is a macro relating to Cut Studio. If it is a plug-in then you would have to run an installation file and maybe have to point it to the CorelDraw plug-ins folder at some stage during the installation (C:\Program Files\Corel\CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4\Plugins). Your folders would not say X4, of course, they would say 11.

Hopefully someone also using Cut Studio might chime in and let you know how it is meant to be installed.

Best regards,