connecting users of the CorelDRAW family of products

Rotating Text

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS

SkampDiddy Posted: Wed, Jul 25 2007 16:56

Hey:

I'm trying to rotate text, but I can't figure out how to do it.  I tried using "Character Shift", but that actually shifts each letter in the entire text.  I actually am trying to just rotate the entire thing about 30 degrees.  Basically if you were to print it out and turn the sheet on an angle.  That's how I want it to look on the screen, is that possible?

Not Ranked
Colorado
Roger replied on Wed, Jul 25 2007 17:40

Using the Pick Tool, click once to stretch the text, then click again to rotate or skew. Holding shift while rotating will give you exact 15 deg increments.

I'll bet if you typed "rotate text" in help it would say the same thing. Stick out tongue

Top 50 Contributor
Jacksonville, Florida USA
Male
CorelDRAWMaster

There are a couple ways to do this.

Double clicking as Roger mentioned.

Select the text you want to rotate and input the rotation angle in the Angle of Rotation filed on the Property Bar.

Use the Transformations / Rotate Docker  Alt+F8 or Window/ Dockers/ Transformations/ Rotation

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
© Corel Corporation. The content herein is in the form of a personal web log ("Blog") or forum posting. As such, the views expressed in this site are those of the participants and do not necessarily reflect the views of Corel Corporation, or its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents. Terms and Conditions / User Guidelines.