Corel KPT Collection 7 Problems on Windows 7 64-bit?

My PC Configuration: 1. Windows 7 64-bit. 2. Photoshop CS4 installed in two versions- 32-bit and 64-bit. I try to install Corel KPT Collection in Photoshop CS4 64-bit folder - installed without any problems but KPT not support 64-bit Photoshop CS4 and KPT plugin not presented to use in Photoshop CS4 64-bit. I Uninstalled KPT Collection 7 without problems and tried to re-Install in Photoshop CS4 32-bit folder but at installation process I received the message that Installation Process Cannot Install UNinstaller Program for KPT 7 and installation process cancelled with Windows 7... I have tried to install KPT 7 some more times and received that message and process cancelled, But on the third time I could make installation and KPT-7 installed succeful... and presented to use in Photoshop CS4 32-bit version, but... But as I wish to open and use KPT Plugin in Photoshop CS4 each time from me it is required to enter serial number again... When I have tried to Uninstall Corel KPT 7 Collection I could not to make it because the UNinstaller for KPT 7 not presented and Corel KPT 7 not listen in Windows program manager - I can't to uninstal KPT 7 from system and I cannot use KPT 7 if he demands from me each time to enter serial number. I searched for possibility for reception of the direct help from Corel on email but could not find! It was necessary to write here...