connecting users of the CorelDRAW family of products

Convert JPG to CDR.

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS

carlozeduardo Posted: Mon, Nov 22 2010 13:29

I`m not in my computer now, and I need to convert a JPG to CDR image type. Can some one help me?

This is the image that I need in CDR type.

http://www.imageupload.org/?di=3129045003215

my e-mail: carloseduardo@latussul.com.br

Thank you very much!

carlozeduardo:
I need to convert a JPG to CDR image type.

The image below is not something that you can convert to CDR (Editable as individual objects) at the press of one command. It requires time and some skills to redraw such a graphic however that skill level doesn't have to be the most advanced one.

carlozeduardo:
I`m not in my computer now

Best of luck when you get to your computer :)

The only absolute knowledge attainable by man is that life is meaningless.

— Leo Tolstoy

Top 25 Contributor
Georgetown, Guyana. South America.
Male

You'll need to completely redraw that. Should take long if you know what to do.

The image is Raster... and CorelDRAW files are a combination of both raster and vector.

The image looks like it uses transparencies along with other effects that can be done in CorelDRAW.

Top 25 Contributor
Olympia, WA, USA
Male

After looking at teh image -- it will take some time to redraw that one, and I thnk alot will have to be done in PhotoPAINT as well.

I wish you luck. Tongue Tied

Let not the one who says it can't be done interrupt the one who is doing it.

Top 10 Contributor
El Paso, TX
Male
TAG - gdgmacros.com

carlozeduardo:
This is the image that I need in CDR type.

Hi.

Here's a vector but you still ight need to re-create as Aleem and others have mentioned. That would be best.

-John

Visit me at my GDGMacros website anytime!

Join me on Facebook to stay up to date with GDGMacros, Tips and Tricks for VBA Automation in CorelDraw, Discounts, specials, Free code and macros, and more cool sometimes not so relevant posts!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
© Corel Corporation. The content herein is in the form of a personal web log ("Blog") or forum posting. As such, the views expressed in this site are those of the participants and do not necessarily reflect the views of Corel Corporation, or its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents. Terms and Conditions / User Guidelines.