rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS

Top 200 Contributor
Falmouth, Cornwall
Male
mamos Posted: Mon, Dec 20 2010 6:28

Hi All

Having a bit of a nightmare. My trusty summa cutter has stopped working in the middle of a job but I have a spare graphtec cutter that i have never used before

I am trying to get it to cut from X4 and in the manual it says that cutting master 2 will appear in the application launcher.

I don't have this in my toolbar for some reason and I can't wirk out how to get it there

Cheers guys

mamos

CorelDRAW X3 through Winplot to a Summa D60 plotter

Top 10 Contributor
Melbourne
Male

Hi Mamos,

assuming X4 has it in the same place as X5 - when you go into Commands it is listed as Launcher rather than Application Launcher (its full name). Please take a look at my screen capture below.

Best regards,
Brian.

Brian Melbourne

Top 200 Contributor
Falmouth, Cornwall
Male

You are a Star

Thank you very much.

I have been going through all those lists looking for 'Application Launcher'. I never thought of searching for Launcher

Thanks again

mamos

CorelDRAW X3 through Winplot to a Summa D60 plotter

Top 10 Contributor
Melbourne
Male

mamos:

You are a Star

Thank you very much.

I have been going through all those lists looking for 'Application Launcher'. I never thought of searching for Launcher

Thanks again

mamos

I am really glad I could help, Mamos. To be honest with you the only reason I found it was because my icon was already on my Toolbar. All I had to do was click on it when I was in Commands and it jumped right to where it was stored. At least we got it sorted.  Big Smile

Best regards,
Brian.

Brian Melbourne

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS
© Corel Corporation. The content herein is in the form of a personal web log ("Blog") or forum posting. As such, the views expressed in this site are those of the participants and do not necessarily reflect the views of Corel Corporation, or its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents. Terms and Conditions / User Guidelines.