Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 20 Replies | 0 Followers

Page 1 of 2 (21 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS

Top 75 Contributor
Mumbai, INDIA
Male
CorelDRAWMaster
Pratik Shah posted on Wed, May 25 2011 12:13

Hi all,

Service Pack 3 for CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5 is available for download on Corel website.

Enjoy!

CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X7
Tabbed Interface, Transparency in Fountain Fills, Content Exchange

www.corelinsight.com

All Replies

Top 10 Contributor
Sweden
Male

Thanks Pratik.

/Ronny

“The ability to think differently today from yesterday distinguishes the wise man from the stubborn”
John Steinbeck

Got it, thanks. Smile

Top 10 Contributor
Pigeon Forge, TN
Male
TAG - gdgmacros.com

Hip Hip Hooray!

Visit me at my GDGMacros website anytime!

Join me on Facebook to stay up to date with GDGMacros, Tips and Tricks for VBA Automation in CorelDraw, Discounts, specials, Free code and macros, and more cool sometimes not so relevant posts!

Top 200 Contributor
Lockyer Valley, QLD, Aust
Male

seeing it downloaded automatically for me, does anyone know where the default save location is?

I want to update my laptop, but not have to download the 190+MB again.

It installed no problems on my system - will do some testing over weekend.

Software used: Wilcom ES3 Level 3  [V3.0H], CorelDrawGS X6 (64-bit) [16.4.0.1280]
Computer: OS: Win7 Pro x64 SP1 | CPU: Intel i5-2500K 3.30Ghz | RAM: 8GB 1600mhz | Graphics: ASUS EAH6850 1GB | Monitor: 24" BenQ E2420HD | Tablet: Wacom Intuos4 Medium

Top 25 Contributor
Pune, India
Male
CorelDRAWMaster

I downloaded the EXE file and installed it on my laptop. When I started DRAW, I checked the version and it was changed to 686. However after some time DRAW poped up a message telling me that an update is available Surprise. I clicked on install and it showed me a progress bar but did not take much time to install (or re-install Smile it. I mean it did not download it again. DRAW running well.

Has it happened to any one ?

Top 75 Contributor
Mumbai, INDIA
Male
CorelDRAWMaster

Anand:
DRAW poped up a message telling me that an update is available

SP3.2??? Stick out tongue

CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X7
Tabbed Interface, Transparency in Fountain Fills, Content Exchange

www.corelinsight.com

Top 25 Contributor
Stockholm, SWEDEN (Europe) Illustrator & Artist
Male
CorelDRAWMaster

Stephen Williams:

seeing it downloaded automatically for me, does anyone know where the default save location is?

I want to update my laptop, but not have to download the 190+MB again.

It installed no problems on my system - will do some testing over weekend.

If you have Windows 7, then try to look for "Downloaded files" folder via "explorer."
If you have a failry wuick connection it wont take to long.

Not Ranked
Nebraska
Male

Am I the only one having problem with SP3? After I installed it X5 stopped working. I cannot launch it. I have to reinstall X5 a few times before it worked again.

Luis

Top 25 Contributor
Pune, India
Male
CorelDRAWMaster

Pratik, Could be a special SP for me to get the old issues sorted out. Let me check if I now have the 'Simulate X4 CM' and some other things that I miss on my machine. LOL.Wink

Pratik Shah:
SP3.2??? Stick out tongue

Top 200 Contributor
Lockyer Valley, QLD, Aust
Male

Thanks Stefan,

That wasone of the reasons I asked, my connection is not that fast (512k) so it will be a few hours to download 190+mb. Sad

The laptop is Win7, but the Desktop (main work computer) is still XP - both 32bit.

Oh well, I will start it when I go to bed and let it run o/night - should be good to go in the morning Stick out tongue

Software used: Wilcom ES3 Level 3  [V3.0H], CorelDrawGS X6 (64-bit) [16.4.0.1280]
Computer: OS: Win7 Pro x64 SP1 | CPU: Intel i5-2500K 3.30Ghz | RAM: 8GB 1600mhz | Graphics: ASUS EAH6850 1GB | Monitor: 24" BenQ E2420HD | Tablet: Wacom Intuos4 Medium

Top 25 Contributor
Stockholm, SWEDEN (Europe) Illustrator & Artist
Male
CorelDRAWMaster

Stephen Williams:

Thanks Stefan,

That wasone of the reasons I asked, my connection is not that fast (512k) so it will be a few hours to download 190+mb. Sad

The laptop is Win7, but the Desktop (main work computer) is still XP - both 32bit.

Oh well, I will start it when I go to bed and let it run o/night - should be good to go in the morning Stick out tongue

Hi Stephen,

I remember when I had 56k modem. No more.
I would believe if you had at least a wifi 3G surf-usb to connect to your computer, it would be faster than 512k. But only as long as it is NOT dependent on how many MB one use though. Then it can be costly. Up here in sweden we do have high speed in house, but also a lot of Surf-USB as well as smart phones. Those would be faster for you.

Top 100 Contributor
Vancouver, Canada

Stephen Williams:

Thanks Stefan,

You can get it here:

http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite/us/en/Content/1157481830100?pid=1305569456578#en

Top 100 Contributor
Vancouver, Canada

arrow head positions still aren't fixed...  

Not Ranked
California USA
Female

after installing the auto update SP3 my program crashes everytime I try to convert an image to jpeg or to convert a drawing to pdf...driving me nuts and expect I will have to reload the program. Have a time deadline fast approaching and this is very inconvenient. have you had any other problems since reloading?

Amina

Page 1 of 2 (21 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS
© Corel Corporation. The content herein is in the form of a personal web log ("Blog") or forum posting. As such, the views expressed in this site are those of the participants and do not necessarily reflect the views of Corel Corporation, or its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents. Terms and Conditions / User Guidelines.